Sunday, January 17, 2010

Open Letter To Humans ...



I don't believe in a "God" that all of these religious freaks like to say exists. I consider myself more of an Agnostic. I know that there is SOMETHING out there. Be it God, Goddess, Supreme Being, etc ... you get my drift. But whatever it is, I am sure that they are tired of a lot shit that's going on down here. Most likely damn right embarrassed that they even know us. Maybe a note isn't enough, perhaps he should send a text message.

Come to think about it. I'm texting everyone in my cell now. Let me know if it makes it to you!

2 comments:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Yes - I do believe some folks (and perhaps I could include myself in this) just don't get it. I don't think the whole point of religion is to hang, stone, burn, or otherwise cause harm to those who believe differently.It shouldn't be an excuse to hate.

Anonymous said...

LOL I like that and so agree. I think the gods, fates, whatever think we are all nuts.