Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nasty Burger King King


People who need to be Stabbed: That scary looking Burger King King. I'd stab him in the neck with a pitchfork in a New York minute.

Does anyone else find this guy just downright creepy. I mean seriously, he doesn't even come close to luring me to Burger King.

Like Willy Wonka (who when you stop and think about it he was always around little boy lumpas) I'm thinking that Mr. Burger King King is a child molester with a crown!

And what in sweet 8 lb baby Jesus name is that in his beard?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, now there's a guy that needs a wide piece of duct tape over his mouth.

lynt said...

I have this theory -- having worked in advertising -- that occasionally both the creatives and the clients are on crack when certain concepts become reality. That BK dude is one of the results. Agreed - totally creepy.