Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Snow

Last night Kansas City received another three inches of snow. This is on top of the 9 inches we already have.

Yeah, I know, there are plenty of places that get WAY more snow than this every winter. BUT not Kansas City!!! I didn't move here to get snowed in on the hill I live on, and to pay taxes to a city that NEVER plows my street!

I swear to God - when I catch that little Mother Nature Snow Fairy (insert expletive here), I am going to rip her wings off one at a time, throw her on the ground - in the snow and let the cat have his way with her!!!

Whoever pissed her off , I hope you are happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw lots of snow this weekend.....way way up in the mountains. gosh it must of been cold up there too.

haha, hahahaha.

Martini Cartwheels said...

I just heard on the news tonight that is going to be a pretty bad winter across the country. And all this time I was hoping these past few weeks were just a fluke!